Door Access Control Solutions for Protecting Your Business in Sheridan, WY 24/7
Control and Manage Physical Access to Your Business
We help you find the access control solution that enables you to control and manage physical access to your business—to protect your property, employees, and your assets in Sheridan, WY. Whether you need an access control products to secure a single door, or hundreds of doors, DIS Technologies can provide the best solution for your location. We offer door access control equipment, card readers, access management software and all of the accessories needed to secure multiple entryways and exits at your business.
Crime Rates in USA
Using the data from the US Census Robbery and Property Crimes Report, the following statistics take a look at crime in modern America.
We can design surveillance camera system that’s right for your location, determine the best locations for security cameras, and install and configure everything for you—so your security solution is optimized and ready-to-go.
Although streets and highways are the most common places for robbery to occur, commercial buildings and small businesses suffer more damages and money loss from unauthorized access and forced entry.
Our security experts can help you determine which electronic access control equipment is right for your location—and your budget.
Video Security Cameras
- 24/7 Access Management - Look for an access control system that provides basic security features such as real-time card management and 24/7 monitoring. Ensure the system will limit access during business hours or after hours.
- Simple Administration – A good access control solution offers simple and convenient administrative management of employee credentials, status, and access rights, along with card status and replacement.
- Activity Reporting – Select a door access control product that provides an activity log with access history, data backup, along with in-depth reporting capabilities of activity at all access points.
- Remote and Mobile Access – Choose an access control solution that offers remote access and enables you to view your system’s history and log via web browser or mobile device—from anywhere!
Why Is Access Control Essential for Your Business in Sheridan, WY?
- Eliminates Unauthorized Access – Unauthorized access gained through unsecured entry points puts your employees at risk of physical harm, and your assets and inventory at risk of theft.
- Improves Employee Safety and Productivity – Door access control solutions enable you to track employee whereabouts, monitor productivity, pinpoint unauthorized entry, and enhance both employee and facility safety.
- Enhances Security for Sensitive Areas – Installing access control at key entry points to sensitive areas of your business operations (such as labs, server rooms, records rooms, cash offices, and product development areas) during the day, and after hours.
- Provides Convenient Access Management – With access control, you can easily manage administration for all employees, systems, and access points throughout your facility.
- Provides Flexible Scalability – An IP-based access control solution provides the flexibility to add more doors to your network, as your security and business needs grow.
- Supports Installations of Every Size – Whether you need to secure a few doors at a single location, or hundreds of doors, at multiple locations—an effective access control product is designed support businesses, banks, schools, hospitals, and industrial facilities of every size.
Choosing an access control solution that offers the features and capabilities that best meet your needs is essential for effective access management and security.